Cohiba Atmosphere Kuala Lumpur is open for all customers who would like to enjoy the splendour of an elegant cigar lounge ambience and the best of Habanos products. Thus, in order to ensure business functions and private events can be professionally conducted with sophistication on any requested occasion, all clients should adhere to the Code of Conduct of Cohiba Atmosphere Kuala Lumpur.
Cohiba Atmosphere Kuala Lumpur Code of Conduct
All guests and members of Cohiba Atmosphere Kuala Lumpur should strictly adhere to the following rules and regulations:
- Members and guests must be at least 18 years old; underaged minors are not allowed to enter Cohiba Atmosphere;
- Members or visitors are not allowed to bring outside food and beverages into Cohiba Atmosphere;
- Dress code: Decent, Smart Casual or Formal Attire;
- Any form of illegal and/or illicit items and/or conduct is strictly prohibited in the outlet and vicinity of Cohiba Atmosphere Kuala Lumpur;
- All guests and members at Cohiba Atmosphere Kuala Lumpur are united by the common enthusiasm of Habanos and the Cuban culture, and hence, should treat each other with the required respect and behave decently. Behaviour that violates the peaceful atmosphere and disturbs the persons present will not be tolerated.